Old September 6th 04, 04:15 PM
alain

Default Beta Testers wanted

Hello,
Beta Testers wanted for DiagTransfer, a freeware program.
To take a look at DiagTransfer click on the link below
http://alain.blaisot.free.fr/DiagTra...glish/home.htm

DiagTransfer is a chess editor position (fen/EPD) with two originals
features:
-An original method to copy diagrams in another program or in web pages with
a semi-transparent window
you have only « to trace » the pieces

-The capability to print diagrams in a very high quality

If you want to help me, to test the program or to check my spelling errors
in the english page or in the English version of DIAGTRANSFER or translate
it in another language, send me a mail, I'll send you a mail with the
password required to access the download page.

Thanks,
Alain