Old February 24th 05, 08:53 AM
Flap

Default email correspondance games

Just for those that might be interested:

the Internet Email Correspondance Group (IECG) is a free email
correspondance chess organization. It organizes tournament on a regular
basis. There is a rating. I just started playing correspondance games
with IECG, and I have to say that it's pretty interesting.
Here is the website: www.iecg.org
regards,
Old February 24th 05, 06:39 PM
pr

Flap wrote:

Just for those that might be interested:

the Internet Email Correspondance Group (IECG) is a free email
correspondance chess organization. It organizes tournament on a
regular basis. There is a rating. I just started playing
correspondance games with IECG, and I have to say that it's pretty
interesting. Here is the website: www.iecg.org regards, F

If I were you I would try IECC (International E-mail Chess Club). They
have a lot more interesting stuff going on and it is not nearly as
bureaucratic as IECG and the td's do really answer your e-mails! And as
for IECC rating, it is calculated right after the games, not a few
times a year like in other clubs (IECG).

pr