Old March 30th 05, 10:04 AM
ARBITROS DE AJEDREZ

Default I Chess Festival Isla de la Palma 2005

Dear friends:

We are delighted to announce the celebration of the I Festival
Internacional de Ajedrez Isla de la Palma 2005 to be held from the 3 rd to
the 19 th, June 2005 in the Canary Islands. There will be 5 great
tournaments with prizes of more than 50000 ?uros which is really a
milestone in the Canary Islands. Besides, there will be an excellent
offer of lodgins and a broad range of parallel activities. All that means
that what we have got here is one of the best chess and spare time offers in
the Canary Islands and one of the most important to a national and
international level.

For further information related to this event, it has been launched the web
site of the. Festival Internacional de Ajedrez Isla de la Palma 2005.
http://www.ajedrezlapalma.com .Given the vital importance of the role
played by the new technologies and its direct relationship to chess, from
now onwards, this web will be the official means of communication towards
the general public.

It was during the celebration of XXII Torneo Internacional de Linares that
it was presented the I Festival Internacional de Ajedrez Isla de la Palma
2005 being welcomed by the Media as well as the GM (Anand, Topavol,
Vallejo), and the amateurs. Very soon there will be launched a video with
the highlights of the said presentation in our web site,
http://www.ajedrezlapalma.com .

We would like to ask for the maximum spreading of this event in your media
and we are at your service to send you any kind of information or material
related to the Festival , be it placards, brochures, pictures, logos,
banners, etc. You only have to ask for whatever you may need and we will
send you them in either Spanish, or English or German, being all of that
completely free

On the other hand, if you want to receive registrations for the Festival in
your web or to cooperate more directly, and by doing so being able to take
part in promotions or special offers, we beg you to contact us to give you a
personalized and proper treatment.

Please do no hesitate to contact us if you require any further details.

Yours faithfully

Luis Blasco de la Cruz

Press manager

http://www.ajedrezlapalma.com