Old May 23rd 05, 06:27 PM
Mecondor

Default play-by-email using computer program

I am interested in starting a game by email using my chess computer. It is
a very strong engine. I would not like to reveal the name of the program
until the middle game.

Any takers?

Old May 23rd 05, 07:21 PM
Nikos

Mecondor wrote:
I am interested in starting a game by email using my chess computer. It is
a very strong engine. I would not like to reveal the name of the program
until the middle game.

Any takers?

Me :-)

But why by email and not in ICC connected as guests so we can have real
time play?

--
What is now proved was once only imagined!
Old May 23rd 05, 07:53 PM
Mecondor

I am afraid this will take too long to use ICC. One move with my computer
(in the mid-game) might take 3 hours.

Old October 8th 05, 01:10 AM
Junior Member

I would like to take up your challenge and pit my chess playing program against yours! Please contact me with your aproval.