Old May 23rd 05, 06:26 PM
Mecondor

Default play-by-email using computer program

I am interested in starting a game by email using my chess computer. It is
a very strong engine. I would not like to reveal the name of the program
until the middle game.

Any takers?

Old May 27th 05, 08:24 AM
Mike B

Just thinking if your computer chess takes 3 hours to make a move it
does not seem like a powerful Chess computer..
My Chess computer is called " IVAN" and my computer will make your
computer call him " Uncle Ivan.....
i'll take your challenge , think it would be a good game....

Old October 8th 05, 01:09 AM
Junior Member

Try my computer program for size? Mail me if u wanna play!

Last edited by leejay1963 : October 8th 05 at 08:22 PM