Old September 14th 05, 02:28 PM
`kz`

Default email chess and email checkers

If anyone's interested there are a couple of new email chess and email
checkers/draughts servers that I've put up
you can start your own games both are cgi based no downloads required etc.
check it out.

http://www.kazdivephotos.com/checkers/
and
http://www.kazdivephotos.com/chess/

regards
kaz

Old September 15th 05, 02:45 PM
`kz`

hi

i've created a message board thats easy to use and very functional
a cool way to stay in touch while your playing your game
you might want to take a look,

here is the link for checkers
http://kazdivephoto.conforums.com/in...board=checkers

and here is the link for chess
http://kazdivephoto.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=chess

the link is also at the base of both the game boards, checkers and chess

kaz

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old September 24th 05, 06:16 PM

Kaz,

As a new internet user these sites seem very user friendly. Thanks for
the insight.

Dave

Old September 25th 05, 06:25 AM
`kz`

thanks for the feedback dave

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
www.kazdivephotos.com/checkers
www.kazdivephotos.com/chess
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oups.com...

Old September 27th 05, 08:17 PM
Pedro Saavedra

If you do not object, I will notify the American Checkers Federation.
They might want to place a link on their web site.

Old September 28th 05, 09:06 AM
`kz`

thanks for the feedback pedro
no i don't object to that

thats why i posted here in the hope that i might attract a few more chess
and checkers or draughts players
there is no membership or ads and nothing to download
a few more players wouldn't hurt

email checkers or draughts and chess
www.kazdivephotos.com/checkers
www.kazdivephotos.com/chess