Old November 20th 05, 08:53 PM posted to rec.games.chess.play-by-email
Bob Boney

Default Looking for a Host

FREE Setup,
FREE Website Builder Create a website without any programming knowledge,
FREE Domain Name
15,000 MB Hosting
Whether you are running a high volume traffic site that generates a lot of bandwidth or a small personal website, we offer a solution for you. Our web hosting packages include everything you need. Similarly we are the perfect solution for individuals who do not know HTML, Scripting or Programming, because we have a FREE Online WebSite Builder - Site Studio included in each hosting plan.
All the above for only $6.95/mo Find out here

http://shurl.org/ZezTE

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050911214804M1q6DjL4