Old December 9th 05, 12:58 AM posted to rec.games.chess.play-by-email

Default US Champion Hikaru Nakamura has joined as an Editor

Dear Chess Friends-

US Champion Hikaru Nakamura has joined "the Chess Chronicle" as an
Editor.
World #5 GM Vasily Ivanchuk writs for the Magazine!

The 10th issue has out please see the details at
http://www.chesschroniccle.org

Next Issue will feature Exclusive phone interview with GM Mickey Adams.

Soon you will read Exclusive annotation by GM Peter Svidler!

Please Check our Holiday Special, $3.00 OF on or early membership and
you could win the one Year Gold Membership just buying the Subscription
of the Chess Chronicle, of $49.00 Value, for you absolutely FREE.

The Chess Chronicle is a semi-monthly online chess magazine, which goes
in PDF and PGN file directly into your mailbox.

For details please visit http://www.chesschronicle.com or email us

We are looking forward to see you in our team!

Sincerely
Karim