Old December 17th 05, 12:04 AM posted to rec.games.chess.play-by-email
ChessManiac.com

Default Free php MySQL Chess Sites

Hi Everyone,

There are many sites to play free chess on. However I am trying to find
out from all of you what you think of them and how I can make my site
better for chess players on the Internet.

If you get a chance please visit my site and try to give me some
feedback. I would like to integrate some sort of games database into
the program where everyone could post their favorite games to and have
users of the site analyze them or comment on them.

We are currently updating the code and database to accomadate the
tremendous growth of the site. At the same time we are going to be
adding additional features and this is why I am looking for input.

Your feedback is appreciated,

Sincerely,

Dennis
Site Admin of http://www.chessmaniac.com