Old January 6th 06, 12:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.play-by-email

Default Rook House News

The puzzle for the week ending January 13th, 2006 has been posted.

We have also posted the answer to the previous week's puzzle and would
like to thank everyone for their insight and participation.

"News in the World of Chess" is a newer forum we are trying out and
will be posting current news to it on a regular basis.

Additionally, we are starting a new section for players that are a
little newer to the game of chess, called "Beginners Corner". We will
be steadily posting to the forum over the next few weeks and
suggestions are more than welcome.

Thank You,
Rook House Admin

http://www.rookhouse.com