Old June 7th 06, 08:56 AM posted to rec.games.chess.play-by-email

Default Chess game is beating everyone except a few players

The Chess game is playing very good. It has beated every player atleast
once except Taylor Kingston & Perrypawnpusher

The game is playing quite fast that it allows upto master level to be
played.

Play Chess at: http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html

Now, no one criticizes that it is playing weak moves. So now I cant
improve the game further. But I see good players beating the Normal &
Master Level also. While I find it hard to win even the Easy level.

A few of My friends get beated by Beginner level also.

Start a game at: http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html

Anyone can win this months $5.00 prize. You just have to score 10
points & win atleast 2 games with Human Opponents. And in comming
months the Prize money may get increased.

Now with the game Recorded no one can tell lies as everything from your
Move and Time you took for that move is recorded.

Here is a game I win with Easy Level after lot of struggle.
http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?id=DM697&game=Chess

I would admire if some one could do analysis of Games played by higher
level and let me know of any mistake moves played by computer. You can
post comments to all recorded Chess games for further analysis.

Bye
Sanny

Play Chess at: http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html