Old March 7th 07, 04:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.play-by-email

Default Internet Failures Are Making $20K Their First Month

See how you can earn 1,000's/day without ever picking up a phone. Average Joes who tried everything and never made any money are earning five figures a month. I'm a top producer. You will get my complete system. It pours in the cash within hours. Click now http://www.netcashexpert.com

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20070305181227E8a7AjI3