Old September 13th 07, 06:46 PM posted to rec.games.chess.play-by-email
KP KP is offline

Default Online Four Player Chess

Hi. I'm KP, and I am a new member of this group.

I am a chess enthusiast, and wanted to introduce to this community my
recently developed online chess game. Unlike the traditional two
player set-up, this game is designed for four players to
simultaneously play against each other.

I figured it would be a good idea to get some opinions from anyone in
this group who is
interested in testing out the game.

This game is free, by the way, and it runs on Java 6.0. If you wish to
check it out, visit:

http://FourPlayerChess.googlepages.com
A link to some instructions is also provided on this page.

If you want to actually play the game, however, you will need to
arrange for three players (other than yourself) to be online, and to
join your game.

Thanks for the opportunity to discuss the game,
and if you decide to play it, have fun!

KP