Old December 18th 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc, rec.games.chess.play-by-email

Default online email chess software

I'm member of IECC and I use ECTool to play my email games. But, I'm
spending less and less time at my home copmuter and I was wondering if
there are web sites which I could use to get graphic representation of
my email game? I have googled, but if I understood it correctly, I
only find sites which offer this kind of service if I play the game on
their server, against people registered with them. But I'd like to use
this kind of web applications for my IECC games. I hope I make some
sence :-) Anyway, do such sites exits?

Thanks in advance.

--
"Now the storm has passed over me
I'm left to drift on a dead calm sea
Old December 22nd 07, 05:12 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.play-by-email

Nikola Skoric wrote:
I'm member of IECC and I use ECTool to play my email games. But, I'm
spending less and less time at my home copmuter and I was wondering if
there are web sites which I could use to get graphic representation of
my email game? I have googled, but if I understood it correctly, I
only find sites which offer this kind of service if I play the game on
their server, against people registered with them. But I'd like to use
this kind of web applications for my IECC games. I hope I make some
sence :-) Anyway, do such sites exits?

Thanks in advance.

You could create a board at a site like this, and not enter email
addresses.

http://playchess.kearman.com/

Then enter each move made. Just remember to enter passwords so no one
can "improve" your next move! I own this site, and don't mind if you use
it for that purpose.

"PM"