Old January 29th 09, 08:51 AM posted to rec.games.chess.play-by-email

Default Check out my chess blog!

Check out my chess blog, at www.exeterstreet.blogspot.com. I have
multiple projects that involve reader participation, and I'm trying to
get some games together so I can examine and analyze them, to create a
database of strong data my readers can learn from. One of my current
projects is a series of polls to play out a game that will be analyzed
heavily, and the possible variations and explained. All of this
information will be posted on my blog, which I update frequently.
If you are looking for a good correspondence game, contact me at
. I would love to play a game I could post on my
blog, so send me a message. Also, as my readership grows, I will
organize a tournaments for players in our community.