Old July 8th 03, 02:31 PM
Samer Adra

Default Chessmaster vs Majestic Chess ???

Majestic Chess looks to me like too much style and not enough substance.
-Samer Adra

(Gamefreakazoid) wrote in message . com...
anyone here heard abotu majestic chess?? what do u think about it
compared to all those chessmaster programs and whatnot?

Old August 2nd 03, 01:02 AM
Gamefreakazoid

I'm at a loss for how u can even think that. Seems to me that this is
the next generation in chess. Its better than Chessmaster by far. It
has adventures..thats prob where u get the style idea...but it also
has tutorials, and gameplay against "intelligent" personalities to up
ur game because they all play differently like in real life.

Idunno maybe u need to check out the site, I was completely drawn in
when I rad up on in. Cant wait for Aug 5.
http://hoyle.sierra.com/majestic_chess.html

Old August 25th 03, 11:29 PM
superbird20000

Not only is the adventure portion really cool, but i was also into the
multiplayer portion. The multiplayer portion was really awesome
cause you really get to get a tast of what hte program is really like.
THe chessboard also looked really graphically cool!!!
http://hoyle.sierra.com/majestic_chess.html

(gameloverfreak) wrote in message . com...
The demo for Majestic CHess is Awesome!!! The adventure portion is
exciting and interesting. I really think that this chess program is
going to be very helpful and very fun for all those people interested
in chess.
http://hoyle.sierra.com/demochess_popup.html

(gamecyst) wrote in message om...
http://hoyle.sierra.com/majestic_chess.html should have the answers
regarding Majestic chess.

Old August 27th 03, 11:50 PM
gameloverfreak

Hey guys just wanted to inform you about a new feature dealing with
Majestic Chess. There is now available a cool mini game that everyone
can play online. It is pretty fun and informative. It aids one in
brushing up on their skills on blocking checkmates and saving your
king. IT even informs one about how the pieces move for all you
beginners out there. Give it a try and good luck with playing chess
http://newsletter.vugames.com/vu0803vp01/chess.html

Old August 28th 03, 12:00 AM
gameloverfreak

There is a new mini game release for Majestic Chess. It is availble
to play for, guess what, free..heheh. Anyways i have given it a whirl
and it is pretty fun. It is cool cause for all those beginners out
there it reminds you how the pieces move, isn't that cool. The main
object of the game is to block checkmates and save your king. try it
out!!