Old August 25th 03, 10:25 AM
FirebrandX

Default Small world!!

Hey I did the cover art on that book!

As with any artist, I wished I could have gone back and applied some
changes and improvements (new wood textures), but I'm getting better
with each new cover.

You should see the cover I recently finished for chess book on
position tranformations! Even Dr. Nunn was quite thrilled with my work
on that one! They have me doing harder and harder covers now. Next
ones I gotta do will involve me having to design tanks and dragons (no
easy task).