Old August 27th 03, 05:41 PM
Andres Valverde

Default ECTool 7.00 released

Dear chessfriends,

ECTool 7.00, the utility to play chess by email, is available at:

http://www.ectool.nu

Saludos, Andres

http://www.ectool.nu

Old August 30th 03, 09:21 AM
jerzyk

The MAILCHESS ( http://www.mailchess.de/mce.html) is equally good , and
besides behind free of charge

Old November 9th 03, 09:27 PM
daniel

Default R: ECTool 7.00 released

I had ECTOOL till 2001 but as I changed PC I' ve lost
your software. If I take a new one and must change PC again
I loose it again?

Daniel

Old November 10th 03, 08:27 PM
Andres Valverde

"daniel" wrote (escribió) :

I had ECTOOL till 2001 but as I changed PC I' ve lost
your software. If I take a new one and must change PC again
I loose it again?

No, of course, your registration is life time. Please email me to:
andres AT ectool DOT nu
and will send your registration details by email

Daniel

Old November 11th 03, 12:51 AM
Chris

Just want to say I purchased this software recently and couldn't be happier.
I'm managing a large number of games with no problems whatsever. The
liftetime registration is cool as well.

Chris