Old August 29th 03, 12:53 AM
pchlep

Default Free Chees Game

Hello, I need to ask you something, i need to get a computer chess
game who allow me to play by mail, do you know where i can download
one?

Thanks

And I m sorry for my poor english my natal tongue is spanish
Old August 29th 03, 11:47 AM
Patzerseescheck

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 20:53:50 -0300, pchlep
wrote:

Hello, I need to ask you something, i need to get a computer chess
game who allow me to play by mail, do you know where i can download
one?

Thanks

And I m sorry for my poor english my natal tongue is spanish

Your English is fine, a lot better than my non-existant Spanish!! Try
this link:

http://www.chessopolis.com/correspondence.htm

scroll down about 1/3 of the page and you will see some software to
help you..

Patzerseescheck

"What is hateful to you, do not to your freind. This is the entire Torah. The rest is commentary. Go forth and learn."
Hillel the Elder, First Cent. B.C.E.