Old September 11th 03, 04:36 AM
Kardon Coupé

Default Question for you all..

Anybody know of any chess programs that are graphical, i.e 3d or 2d, that
support Email games? I have found one, Interchess, but it doesn't seem to
work on my friends machine, any ideas?

Thanks in Advance...

Old September 13th 03, 03:42 PM
Claus Atzenbeck

Kardon Coupé wrote:

Anybody know of any chess programs that are graphical, i.e 3d or 2d, that
support Email games? I have found one, Interchess, but it doesn't seem to
work on my friends machine, any ideas?

If you have a UNIX or Linux-based machine (also MacOS X), than you can use
xboard and cmail for e-mail chess.

Claus
Old September 18th 03, 06:37 PM

You might try echess.co.za or it might be e-chess.

--
Junk mail? Viruses? Mailbox Filter 30-day free trial.
http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/aftrack.asp?afid=28478

Old September 19th 03, 04:58 AM
Allan

"Kardon Coupé" wrote in message ...
Anybody know of any chess programs that are graphical, i.e 3d or 2d, that
support Email games? I have found one, Interchess, but it doesn't seem to
work on my friends machine, any ideas?

Thanks in Advance...

I recently discovered ECTool which is excellent! Though not Freeware
(Shareware) their is a Demo you can download at http://www.ectool.nu/
It's $17.00 Registration cost is well worth it IMHO.