Old September 13th 03, 03:26 PM
Dash

Default Beginner's Game Sought

Greetings,

I'm looking for a friendly, beginner's level game of email chess. Ideal
moves would be every 1 to 3 days and in algebraic notation (descriptive
notation is fine as well). But not PGN notation.

I'm only interested in playing one colour at a time. With the idea that,
where desired, a follow-up game switching colours would be available.

So, if you're interested then my first move is:

1. e4

Reply back with your response (of course, removing the "nojunk" segment
from my email address).

Regards,

Dash