Old September 24th 03, 10:43 PM
Andras Galos

Default Invitation for playing correspondence chess games at E4EC

Dear Chess Friends,

As the summer has passed (at least here on the Northern part of
the Globe) and people may have more time to spend for longer
games, I'd like to invite you to play server based
correspondence chess at the E4 Emailchess Club.

This place is about correspondence chess, so we play many slow
games simultaneously, mostly in 10/30 (10 moves per 30 days)
time control.

The number of active players here is still around only 100. Some
of them have told me many more players would play here if they
knew this place, and some advertisement would also be useful.
This place is free, so I don't think about paid advertisements,
rather I'd like to inform chess players about this place as far
as I can.

I'm Hungarian, so the server speaks Hungarian beside English.
About 70% of the players are Hungarian now, because many chess
related local sites, including the Hungarian Chess Federation
(www.chess.hu) talks about the club. In other countries the
situation is worse, I think this is why players from other
countries are relatively less.

So, I invite you to try the club. You have to pay nothing, the
only expected thing is the fair play. After playing few games,
if you'll be satisfied, I hope you'll tell your correspondence
chess friends and fellow sportsmen about this place.

The homepage of the site is www.e4ec.org

Best regards,
Andras Galos
E4EC