Old November 4th 03, 09:26 PM
abdul

Default e-mail vandalism!!!!!

hey guy i have an account at yahoo and this Dude is sending me dirty
e-mails..is there a way i can find out the Geographical origin of the
e-mail?
i don't know if this is the right place??
thannx in advance

Old November 4th 03, 10:07 PM
eraser

"abdul" wrote in message
hey guy i have an account at yahoo and this Dude is sending me dirty
e-mails..is there a way i can find out the Geographical origin of the
e-mail?
i don't know if this is the right place??
thannx in advance

You might want to try 24hoursupport.helpdesk--- that newsgroup could help
you much quicker!