Old December 30th 03, 06:10 PM
Grahame Booth

Default ECTool and Yahoo or Hotmail email

I am a user of ECTool 7.00 and am very happy with it.

I presently play all my chess games using my personal email from my
internet provider. I would like to use a Yahoo or Hotmail email
address for my chess games. Does anybody know if you can download
emails from these locations directly into ECTool the way you can with
an internet provider email?

Thanks in advance for any information.

Grahame
Old December 31st 03, 02:00 PM
Andres Valverde

Melissa wrote (escribió) :

Mercury: http://www.pmail.com/overviews/ovw_mercury.htm (free)

ADR: http://www.mailutilities.com/adr/

(ADR is not free, but it's much easier to set up than Mercury)

I would reccomend Argosoft Mail server, very efficient, free and easy
to use:

www.argosoft.com

Saludos, Andres

http://www.ectool.nu

Old January 6th 04, 06:49 PM
Grahame Booth

Thank you Andres.

I did read that on your site also.

I have determined that I can have up to 3 email addressses as part of
my internet package, so have created a new one just for
corresspondence chess.

Grahame Booth
Old January 6th 04, 11:29 PM
David Nelsen

I'm interested in playing chess on my webtv. Do you know of any sites
that provide free chess games? My user name is easy does it,Thanks for
your help.

Old January 6th 04, 11:31 PM
David Nelsen

Thanks Melissa. I'll check it out.Hope to see ya later.