Old January 1st 04, 01:47 PM
Andras Galos

Default I.HEF

Dear chess friends,

I'd like to inform you, that the I. Hungarian E-mail Final is
available on the web:
http://www.e4ec.org/I.HEF

This is the official final event of the tournament held by the
Hungarian Chess Federation. Organized by the server of E4EC.
This is a correspondence chess tournament, played by email. 15
players play a single round-robin tournament, the games run
simultaneously (14 games by each competitor). The time control
is 10/50 (10 moves in 50 days).
The tournament runs under the ICCF rules, players play with
their ICCF rating.

The official starting date is Jan 1, 2004, but most of the games
have already started before.

The status of the event, and all the boards can be reached at
the above address. The pages upgraded once a day at 00:00 CET
(23:00 GMT).

I hope you'll enjoy watching these games in progress.

--
Best regards in the new year,
Andras Galos