Old January 22nd 04, 04:22 AM
Jean-François Landry

Default Player needed...

Anybody wants to play a game with a beginner player? I have no ELO
rating (as I know), and use no computerıs help (Please do so as well! If I
want to play against a computer, Iıll play with mine!). Access to opening
libraries is okay for me. Speed? One move a day (or so...).

Someone is interested?

Old January 24th 04, 05:05 PM
Andreas Schildbach

Jean-François Landry wrote:
Anybody wants to play a game with a beginner player? I have no ELO
rating (as I know), and use no computerıs help (Please do so as well!

If I
want to play against a computer, Iıll play with mine!). Access to

opening
libraries is okay for me. Speed? One move a day (or so...).

Someone is interested?

You can always find players on my free chess server http://www.schildbach.de

Regards,

Andreas

--
Andreas Schildbach - Java J2EE software development and architecture
http://www.schildbach.de