Old February 21st 04, 01:22 PM
Reimund Lutzenberger

Default CFC Cup 2004

Dear chessfriends,

www.chessfriend.com offer this year for the first time the CFC Cup
2004.

Modus:

- no entry fees
- all games played on our correspondence chess server with automated
time administration
- 2 rounds a 12 games
- small money prizes, CFC full memberships and tournament tickets as
prizes

To make an entry register at our server and select the tournament(s)
you want to play.

Best regards,

Reimund Lutzenberger (www.chessfriend.com)