Old February 27th 04, 10:41 AM
Will McGugan

Default Chess Commander (email chess software)

Hi,

I'm the author of Chess Commander, a chess game for the PC. Recently
I've refined the play-by-email part of the game. I'd like tou invite
people to try it out, there is a 20 day trial download available. You
will be able to start games in this time, but you can finish games
started in the trial period.

Chess Commander does lots of other things to, but I wont mention them
as this mail would look to much like spam.

Here's the link...

http://www.chesscommander.com

Chess Commander is an on-going project. If anyone has any suggestions
for improving the game, I'd love to hear them.

Sincerely,

Will McGugan