Old April 10th 04, 03:36 PM
Andres Valverde

Default ECTool 7.01

Hi there,

ECTool 7.01 beta is available at :

http://www.ectool.nu/

Please read "what is new" and "readme" documents before installing

Saludos, Andres

http://www.ectool.nu

Old April 11th 04, 08:55 PM
MICHAEL BLAKE

Without doubt the best software for email chess, ECTool continues to rule
the roost! I have been using ECTool since about '96 and this program is
highly recommended to all.

Mickey

Old April 11th 04, 10:56 PM
Andres Valverde

"MICHAEL BLAKE" wrote (escribió) :

Without doubt the best software for email chess, ECTool continues to rule
the roost! I have been using ECTool since about '96 and this program is
highly recommended to all.

Thanks Mike, 96! wow!, eight years in chess computing is an eternity

Mickey

Saludos, Andres

http://www.ectool.nu