Old April 20th 04, 06:08 PM
Webmaster Arbitros de Ajedrez

Default The web for chess arbiters and for all chess players

Our Chess web site devoted especially to chess arbiters (of all levels) and
to all of you eager to improve your knowledge regarding the rules and laws
of chess, and to become a chess arbiter, or simply seeking enjoyment out of
your favourite game.

http://www.arbitrosdeajedrez.com

This web host Forums, Chats, On-Line Rules (Complete FIDE Handbook), latest
software releases, commented games, unedited photo galleries, an easy-to-use
system for retrieving news updates, browser, links, downloads, tournament
calendar, list of active referees, shop,surveys, opinion letters,
International Referees that will answer your queries, etc.....

We are open to any suggestions and ideas. We are likewise open to
collaborations and receiving new information.

At the moment, the web is in Spanish; but we are projecting this web to be
translated into English in the near future. To this end, we will be
requiring English-speaking commentators to collaborate in our web.

If you are a Webmaster and want to exchange links or propose any idea,
please be welcome!!!

If you have any business or develop any activity related to chess and wish
to collaborate with us, we will consider all proposals.

We hope you enjoy this web and have a spend a great time with us.