Old June 17th 04, 01:53 PM
sre

Default Beginer looking for a game

Hi.

Just read the faq and it sounds like fun. I'm a beginner player and am
looking to improve. Also please pick me up on any bad nettiquitte.

1. e3

-sre

Old June 17th 04, 07:22 PM
slothrop1066

sre wrote in message ...
Hi.

Just read the faq and it sounds like fun. I'm a beginner player and am
looking to improve. Also please pick me up on any bad nettiquitte.

1. e3

-sre

I also just found this, I'm also looking to improve.

1. ...e5.

SJB

Old June 18th 04, 02:08 AM
sre

sloth,

If you would like a game can you send it to my email so I can reply.

-SRE