Old June 22nd 04, 11:06 PM
Samantha Johnson

Default chess trivia by e-mail

We are launching our new trivia site where the people that answer the
most questions get Amazon.com gift certificates. Please check it out
and good luck!

NO ADVERTISEMENTS -- NO POPUPS -- NOTHING TO INSTALL

http://www.sploofus.com

Answer smart. Win stuff.

Sploofus is an online trivia game that awards prizes for correct
answers.

Sploofus is sure to puzzle your mind and bend your brain, and it's FREE!

Are you a trivia buff? Welcome home.

Sploofus will not only test your wit, it will test your ability to think

FAST. But don't let all that brain energy go to waste -- if you answer
smart, you win stuff!

http://www.sploofus.com

NO ADVERTISEMENTS -- NO POPUPS -- NOTHING TO INSTALL