Old July 19th 04, 04:56 AM
Jean-François Landry

Default New player needed...

It could look as a strange request, as I look at the number of SPAM e-mail,
LOL But I'm looking for an average player, no computer use, a move a day or
so... Contact me!

Old July 19th 04, 05:29 PM
miguel

Jean-François Landry wrote in message ...
It could look as a strange request, as I look at the number of SPAM e-mail,
LOL But I'm looking for an average player, no computer use, a move a day or
so... Contact me!

Hi Jean-François!

Feel free to check out the Queen Alice Internet Chess Club at
http://www.queenalice.com. In this site you can play correspondence
chess with the benefit that the server keeps track of the moves and
notifies you by email when it is your turn to move. Moves are made in
your web browser, there is no need to download any software.

I am the administrator of the site, you can find me in the Forums if
you have feature requests or comments about the site. Or, if you want
to challenge me to a game you can do so by visiting this url:
http://www.queenalice.com/challenge.php?id=1

Miguel