Old July 24th 04, 09:00 PM
Nigel Shepherd

Default Email Digger Pro

Dear Sir
I would like to purchase “Email Digger Pro” for sending messages to my existing customers, (not as a spamming tool).
I have tried the demo version and thought that it was very good. It sends emails out in bursts of 100 – very fast.
However, I am unable to log onto the strayernet.com website and cannot find this software anywhere else.
Do you know of any other software companies who may have this item/where I can download a full version?
Willing to pay full retail price for a working version.
Many Thanks
Nigel