Old October 20th 04, 08:15 PM
ASCACHESS

Default Costs of moving to Crossville

Sloan is like a
God compared to you, both in chess and in life.

The ramifications of this sentence are beyond my poor powers to contemplate.

Is this the beginning of a new religion in the offing?
Are there really people out there who worship at the alter of the high taxi?
Fall down on your knees. Prostrate yourselves and ye shall receive the
blessings of the gutter. You knees will be soiled and your pockets emptied.
Sam, I think you may be able to swing this into non-profit status.
I hear there is a building in New Windsor becoming available in April 05.

Rp