Old October 21st 04, 02:49 AM
Chessdon

Default "Guess who said:" . . . consider it"

On October 13 in a memo to Board and USCF relocation committee members Stan
Booz said:

". . . Even so, if we can get bonafide tenants for the other two floors before
committing, we should consider it."

Based on your recent postings Stan, It seems as if you have had a change of
from Oct 13.

Sincerely,
Don

Old October 21st 04, 03:20 AM
Matt Nemmers

Booz said:

". . . Even so, if we can get bonafide tenants for the other two floors
before
committing, we should consider it."

Based on your recent postings Stan, It seems as if you have had a change
of
from Oct 13.

Sincerely,
Don

Sounds like a good idea to me. After all, real estate is where the money's
at.

Regards,

Matt

Old October 21st 04, 03:39 AM
StanB

"Chessdon" wrote in message

". . . Even so, if we can get bonafide tenants for the other two floors
before
committing, we should consider it."

Based on your recent postings Stan, It seems as if you have had a change
of
from Oct 13.

You missed your calling. You shoulda been a rocket scientist.