Old October 22nd 04, 01:09 AM

Default Why could not you have waited two weeks?

Why could not you have waited two weeks?

Beatriz Marinello has now finally made statements explaining why she
voted to move to Crossville. Tim Hanke and Beatriz have both said that
now the decision has been made, there is no going back. Beatriz has
today for the first time started attacking Bill Goichberg publicly on
the Internet and twice today called for Goichberg to resign as
Executive Director. She has also stated that all the credit for saving
the USCF goes to her, none of it to Bill Goichberg.

However, Beatriz has only explained why the move to Crossville is
better than staying in New Windsor. She has not explained why
Crossville is more suitable than Liberty, New York.

All of this misses the main question. The vote was not whether to move
to Liberty or to Crossville or to Lindsborg, Kansas. The vote was
whether to decide to move to Crossville last Sunday night or to wait
two weeks until Liberty, New York and Lindsborg, Kansas could provided
detailed written proposals. Why the big rush?

I call upon Beatriz and Tim Hanke to answer that question. Why was in
necessary to have a late Sunday night surprise telephone call and vote
to move to Crossville? Everybody now knows that the real reason for
the move to Crossville is to get rid of Goichberg, but would it have
made any difference by waiting two weeks?

Please answer.

Old October 22nd 04, 02:24 AM
StanB

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message

All of this misses the main question. The vote was not whether to move
to Liberty or to Crossville or to Lindsborg, Kansas. The vote was
whether to decide to move to Crossville last Sunday night or to wait
two weeks until Liberty, New York and Lindsborg, Kansas could provided
detailed written proposals. Why the big rush?

You idiot. We had detailed written proposals from both. I have copies not
six feet from where I now sit. Get your facts straight before penning all
these baseless claims.

Old October 22nd 04, 03:07 AM

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 21:24:30 -0400, "StanB"
wrote:

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message

All of this misses the main question. The vote was not whether to move
to Liberty or to Crossville or to Lindsborg, Kansas. The vote was
whether to decide to move to Crossville last Sunday night or to wait
two weeks until Liberty, New York and Lindsborg, Kansas could provided
detailed written proposals. Why the big rush?

You idiot. We had detailed written proposals from both. I have copies not
six feet from where I now sit. Get your facts straight before penning all
these baseless claims.

Your friend Hanke says that there were a lot of unanswered questions
about the Liberty deal. The Liberty people asked for two weeks toi
address those questions. The Lindsborg, Kansas people also asked for
two weeks. Why could not their reasonable requests for just two weeks
be granted?

Why was there no public announcement on the Internet about this vote,
before it was taken? Nobody even knew about this until a USCF insider
spilled the beans in a phone call to me and I posted it here.

Old October 22nd 04, 07:36 PM
chapman Billy

StanB wrote to Sam Sloan:

You idiot.

This is most unkind to idiots. Sloan is not even an idiot.

Regards,

Simon.

--
Excise Burns and his dates to email me.