Old October 22nd 04, 11:51 AM

Default Eric Schiller weighs in on the Beatriz/Crossville Scandal

I have received the following comment from Eric Schiller on the
Crossville controversy. This comment is especially important because
Schiller lives in Northern California and is close to Elizabeth
Shaughnessy who could provide the swing vote on this entire matter:

At 05:49 PM 10/21/2004 -0700, Eric Schiller
wrote:

Lindsborg is interesting but what happens if the chess people leave?
The office shouldn't move just because there is chess interest at the
moment.

In the internet age, it makes no difference where it is. Given
financial circumstances, grab the best deal. Staff can be replaced, the
turnover is high anyway.

The rush to Crossville smells bad, such decisions should be taken
slowly with full public discussion. Maybe it is a good deal, I don't
know. The issue is of zero importance to me.

Eric Schiller
www.ericschiller.com

Old October 22nd 04, 02:52 PM
Robert Maloney

Thanks for the info Sam. It was interesting to read Mr. Schiller's opinion on
the matter. Do you happen to have any more information?

Old October 22nd 04, 11:18 PM
StanB

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message

I have received the following comment from Eric Schiller on the
Crossville controversy. This comment is especially important because
Schiller lives in Northern California and is close to Elizabeth
Shaughnessy who could provide the swing vote on this entire matter:

Sam,

Ask him when he's going to pay the 20 gees he owes us for the Hawaii Open.