Old October 23rd 04, 05:02 AM
Douglas L Stewart

Default new member form?

I have a State Championship tournament starting tomorrow that I am
trying to get ready to direct. I cannot find the PDF USCF membership
form on the USCF website anymore.

I am blind or is the form gone from the website?

---
Douglas L Stewart

President, Mississippi Chess Association
Old October 23rd 04, 06:11 AM
Mike Nolan

Douglas L Stewart writes:

I have a State Championship tournament starting tomorrow that I am
trying to get ready to direct. I cannot find the PDF USCF membership
form on the USCF website anymore.

I am blind or is the form gone from the website?

I don't think you're blind. The old form was out-of-date, I guess they
haven't gotten a new one posted yet.

If you click on the 'join/renew' button on the website you can get the
current rates and even a printable form, though it's rather long.

That's probably the best that can be done this evening, I can check with
Joan tomorrow to see if she's got a new form she can upload.
--
Mike Nolan