Old October 24th 04, 03:45 AM
Doom & Gloom Dave

Default The Olympic Dinner

Have we had the dinner with the "friendly countries" yet? How did it go?
Has the palace coup been set in motion?

Old October 24th 04, 11:13 PM
Tom Klem

I think you must be thinking of the Olymic Diner, over on 54th and Woodlawn,
yes?

--
Tom Klem

Our revels now are ended. These our actors,
As I foretold you, were all spirits and
Are melted into air, into thin air:
And, like the baseless fabric of this vision,
The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces,
The solemn temples, the great globe itself,
Ye all which it inherit, shall dissolve
And, like this insubstantial pageant faded,
Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff
As dreams are made on, and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep.
---William Shakespeare, The Tempest, Act 4, Scene 1

. ..

Old October 25th 04, 10:28 PM
Doctor SBD

Yeah, right. I am sure FIDE politicos are just shaking in their boots over
meeting with Schultzie and co.

SBD
Old October 26th 04, 12:13 AM
Doom & Gloom Dave

Tom Klem wrote:
I think you must be thinking of the Olymic Diner, over on 54th and
Woodlawn, yes?

Could the USCF afford to host a dinner there?

Old October 26th 04, 01:42 AM
Tom Klem

Tom Klem wrote:
I think you must be thinking of the Olymic Diner, over on 54th and
Woodlawn, yes?

Could the USCF afford to host a dinner there?

Goodness!! By this time one would hope so. I refer to the outsourcing as the
"piece dividend", but seriously, though some would not really approve of the
way it was done, it was a move which had to be made in order to save the
Fed.

--
Tom Klem

"That'll be the day"
---John Wayne

Old October 27th 04, 05:52 AM
ASCACHESS

By this time one would hope so. I refer to the outsourcing as the
"piece dividend", but seriously, though some would not really approve of the
way it was done, it was a move which had to be made in order to save the
Fed.
--
Tom Klem

"That'll be the day"
---John Wayne

Sadly, we have outsourced the profit, but successfully eliminated the skimming
that was producing the massive losses every year.
Has it not occured to anyone that there is a cause beyond our losing hundreds
of thousands of dollars on B and E every year?
Yet, Chess Cafe will be eliminating the mega losses plus paying us 15 percent
PLUS making a profit?
There is no explanation for the massive losses by former USCF management other
than skimming. No one is that bad.

WOW, those guys at Chess Cafe must be good. In fact, too good to be true.
Look to the massive skimming from the former USCF B and E to explain the
losses.
By outsourcing the existing available profits, we may have improved our
situation, but still achieve being screwed by the insiders.

Remember the LMA?
It had two million in securities just half a decade ago.
The LMA was exhausted paying off the losses created by the skim.
So where did the skim go? Well, we know about Alabama. But I would wager it
did not end there. It could not. There are too many insiders.
Yet the silence from the insiders remains deafening. They of the merlot
swilling $40 wholesale crew shirts.

Sheesh
Richard Peterson

Old October 27th 04, 07:15 AM
Tom Klem

"ASCACHESS" wrote in message
[...]

So, as we suspected all along, the reason they had to take big organizers
with no direct connections to the insiders themselves down was to deflect
suspicion from their nefarious activities.

Creat a lot of smoke, fire up the base of sychophants, burn up the lawyer
bucks, etc.

Cute.

--
Tom Klem

La Caissa Nostra, that disgusting old gang of bigots, thieves and hate
mongers.