Old November 3rd 04, 05:26 PM
joe mccarron

Default FIDE and Calvia

Ok so I understand USCF's no confidence motion, despite being timely
filed, wasn't addressed. Did USCF protest or did they just sit quietly
with thier hands in thier laps?

What about Kasparov or Kramniks statements? Were these also politely
ignored?

What about plans for a match cycle?

What about any of the dozen or so points raised in the ACP email?

Did they address *anything* of substance. Alls I hear about are the
extreme rhetoric from each side on the Azmaiparashvili beating.

Assumign nothing was done, did they at least give some sort of a
timeline when something might be done?

Other than Larry Parrs post, I can't find any information on this at
all.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can direct me to info on this.
Old November 3rd 04, 05:49 PM
Chess One

Don e-mailed yesterday to say that he is on his way home, and will catch up
on his messages in a few days, presumably making a report here too, where he
often posts. Phil

om...

Old November 3rd 04, 10:26 PM
Doctor SBD

Don e-mailed yesterday to say that he is on his way home, and will catch up
on his messages in a few days, presumably making a report here too, where he
often posts.

Wasn't he one of the people head-butted by the FIDE VP?

SBD
Old November 5th 04, 08:32 PM
joe mccarron

Thank you very much for posting this and keeping us up to date.