Old November 7th 04, 09:16 AM

Default Who is Wayne Praeder?

Wayne Praeder is attacking Don Schultz over something which had
nothing to do with Don Schultz because the term of office of Don
Schultz had ended two weeks before the event in question and Don was
not there and had nothing to do with it.

Now, what I would like to know is: Who is Wayne Praeder? You are
obviously a fake personality. I call upon you to reveal yourself and
tell us who you really are.

It takes a lot of balls to run for USCF office under a fake name and
photograph.

Old November 7th 04, 02:35 PM
Parrthenon

Now, what I would like to know is: Who is Wayne Praeder? You are obviously a
fake personality. I call upon you to reveal yourself and tell us who you really
are. It takes a lot of balls to run for USCF office under a fake name and
photograph. -- Sam Sloan

Sam, Sam, Sam. How many times do you have to be told that you are dead wrong
before you finally face the truth?

On another forum GM Larry Evans told you repeatedly that he met Wayne Praeder
at a simultaneous exhibition that Mr. Praeder arranged for him in the
Northwest. They also had dinner together and Mr. Praeder donated $1,000 to the
Friends of the USCF when we were fighting for one-member-one-vote.

The USCF when the policy board, in their infinite wisdom, hired the Pinkertons
to find dirt on GM Evans, who was then chairman of Friends of the USCF.
Needless to say, the Pinkertons came up empty-handed.

The board then voted to pay for this witch hunt out of their own pocket instead
out of the USCF coffers.
"FIDE has made its decision. Players who refuse to be drug tested will not be
able to play chess." -- Dr. Press, co-founder of the FIDE Medical Commission.