Old November 7th 04, 10:15 AM
Jürgen R.

Default Who is Sam Sloan?

Now, what I would like to know is: Who is Sam Sloan? You are
obviously a fake personality. I call upon you to reveal yourself and
tell us who you really are.

Jürgen R.
Old November 7th 04, 01:28 PM
Jerzy

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message ...

I, on the other hand, freely admit that I am a figment of your
inagination and your worst nightmare.

That`s correct Sam, many people here take their imaginations as
reality-beyond-any-doubt and therefore they accuse you of their imaginary
crimes ...

Regards,

Jerzy

Old November 7th 04, 02:22 PM
StanB

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message

OK. I admit it. I am fake.

Send your daughter over to test it.

'Tis a shame Norman Whitaker is no longer alive. I bet he'd vouch for your
sexual prowess.