Old November 8th 04, 04:45 PM
Miriling

Default Movin' down South

From USCF Executive Board motion 05-15 (made by Tim Hanke, vice president of
finance) during the teleconference on Oct. 17:

"USCF will complete its move into the free interim office space [in Crossville,
Tenn] by March 31, 2005."

When will the "free interim office space" expire?

George Mirijanian
Old November 8th 04, 08:18 PM
Mike Nolan

Kenneth Sloan writes:

"USCF will complete its move into the free interim office space [in Crossville,
Tenn] by March 31, 2005."

When will the "free interim office space" expire?

When USCF moves out.

IMHO that's an accurate assessment. As long as there is 'reasonable
progress' being made towards getting a building built, that flag won't fall.
--
Mike Nolan
Old November 8th 04, 08:50 PM
GrantPerks

IMHO that's an accurate assessment. As long as there is 'reasonable
progress' being made towards getting a building built, that flag won't fall.
--
Mike Nolan

I thought the "reasonable progress" rule would not allow for time delay.

Grant Perks
Old November 8th 04, 10:02 PM
StanB

"Miriling" wrote in message

From USCF Executive Board motion 05-15 (made by Tim Hanke, vice president
of
finance) during the teleconference on Oct. 17:

"USCF will complete its move into the free interim office space [in
Crossville,
Tenn] by March 31, 2005."

When will the "free interim office space" expire?

When the new building is ready for occupancy.

Old November 9th 04, 09:35 AM
Jürgen R.

(Mike Nolan) wrote:

(Miriling) writes:

Even if takes more than one year? I thought that the agreement allowed for

only one year of free rent. If the move to the interim space is to be completed
by March 31, 2005, when does the "free rent" meter start at the interim space?

It is quite possible that the year has already started, not that it matters.
The factor you're leaving out is that Crossville WANTS to be the USCF's
home, and they're not going to blow the deal over something like this.

They've already waited over a year for anything to start happening (which
was how long the original deal was supposed to take), a few months in
2005 or 2006 won't be a problem, it's not like that space (part of an
old church) is prime space. I think it's been empty for a few years.

This is surely a misunderstanding. Crossville is a vibrant, growing
community in the idyllic hill country of Tennesse. New office space is
being constructed in charming smokeless industrial parks. There are no
empty buildings.

I'm guessing the county does has some ideas for it after the USCF moves
out, which is why they're willing to pay for any electrical work we need
done.

I'll know a lot more in a week, as we're meeting in Crossville next week
to figure out what all needs to be done. But the Board will get my report,
not rgcp. (It'll leak here within hours anyway.)
--
Mike Nolan

Old November 9th 04, 12:26 PM
StanB

"Miriling" wrote in message

Even if takes more than one year? I thought that the agreement allowed for

only one year of free rent. If the move to the interim space is to be
completed
by March 31, 2005, when does the "free rent" meter start at the interim
space?

The one year relates to an ample time to build the new building. The sooner
it is built and we move in the better.

Old November 9th 04, 01:21 PM
GrantPerks

StanBooz opined: