Old November 9th 04, 04:22 AM
Matt Nemmers

Default Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! __________==___ emascibu

wrote in message
You blithering idiots! You re-elected that imbecile George Bush as your
President.
He's a complete moron and so are most of you!

So says an anonymous, self-proclaimed "victim." As if there aren't enough
of those around.

Don't you care what the rest of the world thinks of you?

No.

What were you thinking???

We were thinking we don't want any more terrorists invading our country, so
we re-elected the only candidate with a backbone. One who wouldn't give a
fart in the wind about the opinion of some pussified anonymous pacifist on a
chess newsgroup.

Prior to this, it was American policy and the American government that was
so universally
hated around the world. Now it's going to be 'Americans' we hate.

Stop it. You're making me cry.

More sympathy
for Bin Laden...

LOL! You'd be hard-pressed to find ANY person or country (besides an
Islamic fundamentalist who lives in the third-world) who "sympathizes" with
bin Laden.

More attacks on American institutions...

That's the reason we re-elected GW....so that doesn't happen again.

More isolation.

??

How blind
can you dumb rednecks in middle-America be, not to see this?

Believe it or not, the bleeding heart of Europe doesn't even register on the
priority list of the majority of the people of the United States. We don't
give a **** what you think.

If you get hit again, or your economy goes into a deep depression, the
American
people will be getting exactly what they deserve!

That's a pretty big "if," there Slick.

back turned

What else is new?

MN

Old November 9th 04, 04:50 AM
Conrad J. Sabatier

In article [email protected]_s54,
Matt Nemmers wrote:

wrote in message
You blithering idiots! You re-elected that imbecile George Bush as your
President.
He's a complete moron and so are most of you!

So says an anonymous, self-proclaimed "victim." As if there aren't enough
of those around.

Don't you care what the rest of the world thinks of you?

No.

Speak for yourself. Not all of us share your insular, provincial worldview.
The United States of America does not exist in a vacuum; we are all citizens
of Planet Earth.

What were you thinking???

We were thinking we don't want any more terrorists invading our country, so
we re-elected the only candidate with a backbone. One who wouldn't give a
fart in the wind about the opinion of some pussified anonymous pacifist on a
chess newsgroup.

No, the fact is that the Republican party injected these so-called "moral
issues" into the campaign in order to motivate the conservative Christian
vote, and did so quite successfully.

Bush won because these people saw same-sex marriage (and indeed, anything
even remotely related to the question of equal rights for gay Americans),
abortion, and stem-cell research as being the most important issues on which
their vote was decided.

I just hope that the rest of the world will take note of the large number of
voters who did support Kerry. Bush likes to refer to his victory as a
"mandate", when in fact, this is far from the truth. Most *thinking*
Americans opposed his re-election, but were outnumbered by the mindless
hypocrites who call themselves Christians.

Truly a sad, sad day for America, and for the world as well. I am ashamed
to be an American.

--
Conrad J. Sabatier -- "In Unix veritas"
Old November 9th 04, 06:05 AM
selton

Hey Conrad, I think you've been watching too many Michael Moore movies.
However, if you really feel that way about America why not move to one of
the Islam countries. There you could criticize the government all you like
but be prepared to get a red hot poker up your ass on live tv!

Ciao

Old November 9th 04, 06:55 AM
drahmiel

From: "Matt Nemmers"

More attacks on American institutions...

That's the reason we re-elected GW....so that doesn't happen again.

Right, because logically, it happened while he was President, so if we keep him
President, it won't happen again.

Or perhaps you think that as a liberal (more spin, btw, Kerry is NOT a liberal,
compare to Dennis Kucinich, for example), Kerry would have handed the keys to
the White House to Al Qaeda or some other ridiculous thing. Makes sense, Kerry
who bled to defend our country, is less able to protect us from Terrorism than
Bush, who ran from military service and whose family is in bed with the Saudis,
who have known ties to Al Qaeda.

There's just no reasoning with these people...
Old November 9th 04, 07:00 AM
drahmiel

Hey Conrad, I think you've been watching too many Michael Moore movies.
However, if you really feel that way about America why not move to one of
the Islam countries. There you could criticize the government all you like
but be prepared to get a red hot poker up your ass on live tv!

Guess what genuis, in AMERICA you can criticize the government all you like!
Since you obviously failed Social Studies, perhaps you should check a copy of
the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution out of your Local library.
Then perhaps YOU should move to a Muslim country where those who support the
government don't have to listen to annoying dissenters; the US is obviously not
for you.

Old November 9th 04, 12:31 PM
Mikhail Golubev

Our foreign policy should be based only on what's best for us.

Well. But you can not do what is best for you (not for others) and to
pretend at the same time for the role of the (world) leader. This is
the key problem (with US). The leader should feel some responsibility
for others. You are just not ready to have this responsibility. Not
ready at all. So, please do not speak about the American leadership
anymore, it will be better for you (first of all) and also for others.

(Self-censored)
Old November 9th 04, 02:12 PM
Matt Nemmers

From: "Matt Nemmers"

More attacks on American institutions...

That's the reason we re-elected GW....so that doesn't happen again.

Right, because logically, it happened while he was President, so if we
keep him
President, it won't happen again.

Ah yes....the hindsight game the Dems love to play when 9/11 is brought to
the table.

Or perhaps you think that as a liberal (more spin, btw, Kerry is NOT a
liberal,

ROFLMFAO!!! He's only one of the biggest liberals in the country, man!
Don't you READ??!!?? Talk about "spin."

MN

Old November 9th 04, 05:38 PM
Good Moves aren't worth BEANS ......

Shut up you stupid wop *******!

Old November 9th 04, 05:43 PM
Good Moves aren't worth BEANS ......

Don't pay any attention to anything this 1500 rated lackey loser Nemmers has
to say. He was booted out of the army for trying to have gay sex in the
shower, and now spends his days annoying people on the internet. The idiot
has less credibility than the Baron von Munchausen.

Jason Repa

Old November 9th 04, 05:53 PM
Jerome Bibuld

Bloodsucking Mercenary Nemmers:

Heil Dubya!

Be thankful you won't be tried for war crimes -- because you are VERY small fry
-- when the rest of the world reacts to our murders of the past few centuries
and, particularly, of the past several decades. However, working on a
military reservation, you may be pummelled by the international resistance.

(Incidentally, in the words of Jesse B. Semple, "I'm still here, Daddy-O! I'm
still here!")

wrote in message
[...]

I recently have discovered a video, 911 in Plane Site, that offers proofs of
what I have been saying since 11 September 2001: the attacks on the Twin Towers
and the Pentagon were organized and executed by the rulers of the U. S. A. I
was not aware of what appears to be the fact that neither of the missiles
(“airplanes�) that struck the Twin Towers was a commercial airliner or that
NO significant wreckage appears in any of the films of the "attack" on the
Pentagon. If that is the case, an interesting question is what happened to the
three commercial airliners?

One could ask, then, if the explosion that destroyed the Trans-World airliner
over the Atlantic Ocean in 1996 was a test of CIA (military) preparation for
"the big one". Did the U. S. rulers sink the commercial airliners in the
Atlantic and use other missiles (in the forms of airplanes) to attack the Twin
Towers? As for the "attack" on the Pentagon, the evidence of the video leads
me to believe that the damage was created by explosions set inside the
building, itself.

(Yes, I am aware that what is purported to be a videotape of a statement by
"Osama bin Laden" recently has been promulgated on U. S. propaganda media.)

Heute Uhmuhrikkka, Afghanistan, Irak und Häiti. Morgen di ganze Welt!

Uhmuhrikkka, Uhmuhrikkka ĂĽber Alles!

(The more information that comes out about the attacks on the Twin Towers and
the Pentagon of 11 September 2001 the more it appears that those attacks were
organized by the rulers of the United States and were intended to have the same
effect on the people of the United States that the Reichstag fire had on the
people of Germany in 1933.)

Fight terrorism! Dissolve the CIA and disarm the Pentagon! (I have watched
the hearings of the Commission to investigate the attacks on the Twin Towers
and the Pentagon of 11 September 2001. As a result, I have become convinced
that every one of the witnesses and their four Presidents – and every one of
the Commissioners – should be tried for:

(1. Conspiracy to commit terrorism; and/or

(2. Commission of terrorist acts; and/or

(3. Conspiracy to commit murder; and/or

(4. Commission of murder; and/or

(5. Treason; and/or

(6. Suborning one or more of the above acts.)

Not in the least fraternally,

Jerome Bibuld
gens una sumus