Old November 9th 04, 12:59 PM

Default Land o' Goshen

Randy, Beatriz, Tim and Lizzy be in deep ****.

News bees coming from de Land of Goshen

Search words "Goshen" 14 results.

Genesis 45:10
You shall live in the region of Goshen and be near me-you, your
children and grandchildren, your flocks and herds, and all you have.

Genesis 46:28
Now Jacob sent Judah ahead of him to Joseph to get directions to
Goshen. When they arrived in the region of Goshen,

Genesis 46:29
Joseph had his chariot made ready and went to Goshen to meet his
father Israel. As soon as Joseph appeared before him, he threw his
arms around his father [ 46:29 Hebrew [ around him ] ] and wept for a
long time.

Genesis 46:34
you should answer, 'Your servants have tended livestock from our
boyhood on, just as our fathers did.' Then you will be allowed to
settle in the region of Goshen, for all shepherds are detestable to
the Egyptians."

Genesis 47:1
Joseph went and told Pharaoh, "My father and brothers, with their
flocks and herds and everything they own, have come from the land of
Canaan and are now in Goshen."

Genesis 47:4
They also said to him, "We have come to live here awhile, because the
famine is severe in Canaan and your servants' flocks have no pasture.
So now, please let your servants settle in Goshen."

Genesis 47:6
and the land of Egypt is before you; settle your father and your
brothers in the best part of the land. Let them live in Goshen. And if
you know of any among them with special ability, put them in charge of
my own livestock."

Genesis 47:27
Now the Israelites settled in Egypt in the region of Goshen. They
acquired property there and were fruitful and increased greatly in
number.

Genesis 50:8
besides all the members of Joseph's household and his brothers and
those belonging to his father's household. Only their children and
their flocks and herds were left in Goshen.

Exodus 8:22
" 'But on that day I will deal differently with the land of Goshen,
where my people live; no swarms of flies will be there, so that you
will know that I, the LORD , am in this land.

Exodus 9:26
The only place it did not hail was the land of Goshen, where the
Israelites were.

Joshua 10:41
Joshua subdued them from Kadesh Barnea to Gaza and from the whole
region of Goshen to Gibeon.

Joshua 11:16
So Joshua took this entire land: the hill country, all the Negev, the
whole region of Goshen, the western foothills, the Arabah and the
mountains of Israel with their foothills,

Joshua 15:51
Goshen, Holon and Giloh-eleven towns and their villages.