Old November 12th 04, 01:09 AM

Default National Holiday Declared for My Daughter's Birthday

My daughter, Samdra Kimura Sloan, is three years old today, and in
recognition of this great event George W. Bush declared a national
holiday to celebrate her birthday. The post office and banks are
closed today in recognition of my daughter's birthday.

Old November 12th 04, 03:08 AM
Bugsy

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message
My daughter, Samdra Kimura Sloan, is three years old today, and in
recognition of this great event George W. Bush declared a national
holiday to celebrate her birthday. The post office and banks are
closed today in recognition of my daughter's birthday.

Sam Sloan

This guy really is ****in looney tunes !!

--
Ask your ISP to add the following newsgroups:

alt.war.world-war-one
alt.war.world-war-two
alt.war.world-war-three
alt.war.napoleonic
alt.war.war-of-1812
alt.war.terrorism
alt.war.biological
alt.war.chemical
alt.war.misc

Old November 12th 04, 04:33 AM
StanB

"Bugsy" wrote in message

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message
My daughter, Samdra Kimura Sloan, is three years old today, and in
recognition of this great event George W. Bush declared a national
holiday to celebrate her birthday. The post office and banks are
closed today in recognition of my daughter's birthday.

This guy really is ****in looney tunes !!

The earth and sun revolve around Sam Sloan. We are fortunate that he shares
little morsels of it with us.

Old November 14th 04, 10:00 PM
Bill Smythe

"Bugsy" wrote:
.... This guy really is .... looney tunes !! ....

OK, but this time at least it was deliberate.

Bill Smythe