Old November 12th 04, 04:19 AM
Marz

Default election fraud: please sign this petition

*Six prominent members of Congress have requested an investigation into
the integrity of the vote. The decision could come as soon as Monday.
Sign our petition* http://www.moveon.org/investigatethevote/ demanding
a full investigation into whether the election was conducted honestly or
not. Also, share your personal story if you have one -- members of
Congress will use it in their call for an investigation.
http://www.moveon.org/investigatethevote/

Old November 12th 04, 02:44 PM
Gary J. English

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 03:28:03 -0500, Fred
wrote:

Interesting crossposts, which realy isn't relevent to the newsgroups
it was posted to........

Old November 12th 04, 05:30 PM
gatt

Right, a complete waste of time. Why take the chance? Why do you need
elections when you can just ask Rush Limbaugh who should win?

We didn't ask Rx Limbaugh. We asked the people, and they voted. Then,
Kerry conceded. He gave up.

-gatt
Kerry voter.

Old November 12th 04, 07:55 PM
Timothy

gatt wrote:
Right, a complete waste of time. Why take the chance? Why do you need
elections when you can just ask Rush Limbaugh who should win?

We didn't ask Rx Limbaugh. We asked the people, and they voted. Then,
Kerry conceded. He gave up.

-gatt
Kerry voter.

besides Ohio had no traceable count, that is the Diebold machines. it
is going to be real hard to get any evidence of fraud.

Kerry didn't want to (do an Al Gore and) hold it off for two weeks.
Besides Edwards couldn't get any southern states.

Too Bad.

Tim s.

Old November 13th 04, 02:48 AM
Lobby Dosser

Timothy wrote:

gatt wrote:
Right, a complete waste of time. Why take the chance? Why do you need
elections when you can just ask Rush Limbaugh who should win?

We didn't ask Rx Limbaugh. We asked the people, and they voted.
Then, Kerry conceded. He gave up.

-gatt
Kerry voter.

besides Ohio had no traceable count, that is the Diebold machines. it
is going to be real hard to get any evidence of fraud.

Kerry didn't want to (do an Al Gore and) hold it off for two weeks.
Besides Edwards couldn't get any southern states.

Too Bad.

You do realize that if Ohio tips for Kerry, he'll be the next president?
Barring a declaration of martial law or a vote by the Supremes.

Tim s.

Old November 13th 04, 04:52 AM
lein

Lobby Dosser wrote:

Timothy wrote:

gatt wrote:
Right, a complete waste of time. Why take the chance? Why do you need
elections when you can just ask Rush Limbaugh who should win?

We didn't ask Rx Limbaugh. We asked the people, and they voted.
Then, Kerry conceded. He gave up.

-gatt
Kerry voter.

besides Ohio had no traceable count, that is the Diebold machines. it
is going to be real hard to get any evidence of fraud.

Kerry didn't want to (do an Al Gore and) hold it off for two weeks.
Besides Edwards couldn't get any southern states.

Too Bad.

You do realize that if Ohio tips for Kerry, he'll be the next president?
Barring a declaration of martial law or a vote by the Supremes.

What happens when Pennsylvania is sued and tips for Bush? See, speculation
is fun.

So when Ohio is recounted and Bush still wins, are you whiners going to
admit you were wrong?
Old November 13th 04, 08:15 AM
Marz

We didn't ask Rx Limbaugh. We asked the people, and they voted. Then,
Kerry conceded. He gave up.

Yeah, that's a pickle. He was our only hope.

But the issue is election fraud. Those machines the republicans put
out there are just plain corrupt; like their morals.

There is no paper trail and it is amazingly simple to rig it any way
they want. There can be no recount so they are illegal and unfair to any
candidate and any voter.

Not to mention all the other things that happened.

So please sign the petition! and pass it on to everybody you know.

Old November 13th 04, 08:38 AM
Marz

Angelo DePalma wrote:

Moveon has got to be one of the most pathetic groups of ****-heads that's
ever hit the political scene. They make the hippies, black panthers,
Catholic Workers, Nader, and the Earth Party look good. Their entire raison
d'etre is that the right wing is conspiring to take over the world. Any
congressman who supports Moveon should be persuaded to get a psychiatric
evaluation. Practically nothing Moveon has ever said was true or based in
fact. They're actually a hate group, and the object of their hate is the
U.S.A.

**** THEM!!

You seem tense.

Somebody tries to improve the country and you say they hate it. I'd say
the person writing '**** them' in all caps is hating.

It's the ultimate action of love for my country and hate for corruption
that motivates me. What's your excuse?

Oh! and by the way. They ARE taking over the world and have been for a
long time and it's time we took it back!

Stop watching Fox news and seek other sources of info. There's no excuse
for such ignorance.
Old November 13th 04, 08:42 AM
Marz

Blue-sers!