Old November 12th 04, 04:20 AM
Miriling

Default Steve Doyle's quote of the year

At the USCF's 2004 delegates' meeting in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., former
federation president Steve Doyle of New Jersey was quoted as saying (during
Vice President of Finance Tim Hanke's financial report: "I commend the Board,
the Treasurer (VPF), and the CFO . . . you'll notice there is actually cash in
the bank . . . for the first time in eight years we are showing a profit." But
he noted: "We allowed this organization to lose $2 million in cash. All
shouldn't always be forgiven..."

[From Executive Board Newsletter, Number 1 for 2004/2005]

George Mirijanian
Old November 12th 04, 05:29 AM
Duncan Oxley

Anyone ever find those credit card carbon copy's?

US Open in Hawaii?

Duncan