Old November 16th 04, 11:10 PM
HAASpittle

Default Sloan vs. Marinello, Affidavit in Support of Order to Show Cause

"Crossville has become a haven for retire persons because of favorable state
tax laws and proximity to the fineset
medical care in the nation." (robmtchl)
============
Durn tootin.' Crossville's world famed RotGut Clinic just took delivery on a
new defibrillator which ought to work fine once the town gets hooked up to
electricity.

Old Haasie
Old November 17th 04, 02:29 PM
Rob Mitchell

(HAASpittle) wrote in message ...
"Crossville has become a haven for retire persons because of favorable state
tax laws and proximity to the fineset
medical care in the nation." (robmtchl)
============
Durn tootin.' Crossville's world famed RotGut Clinic just took delivery on a
new defibrillator which ought to work fine once the town gets hooked up to
electricity.

Old Haasie

Hassie,

Here is Cumberland Medical Center in Crossville:
http://www.hospitallink.com/index.ph...any%26page%3D1
Here is Cookeville regional Medical Center 30 mins from Crossville:
http://www.crmchealth.org/
Here are the hospitals in Knoxville with is 70 minutes from
Crossville:
BAPTIST HOSPITAL OF EAST TENNESSEE
KNOXVILLE, TN

EAST TENNESSEE CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL
KNOXVILLE, TN www.etch.com

FORT SANDERS REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
KNOXVILLE, TN

FORT SANDERS-PARKWEST MEDICAL CENTER
KNOXVILLE, TN

LAKESHORE MENTAL HEALTH INSTITUTE
KNOXVILLE, TN

ST. MARY'S HEALTH SYSTEM
KNOXVILLE, TN www.stmaryshealth.com

UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
KNOXVILLE, TN

And in Nashville, which is about a 95 minute drive:
BAPTIST HOSPITAL
NASHVILLE, TN www.baptist-hosp.org/

CENTENNIAL MEDICAL CENTER AND PARTHENON PAVILION
NASHVILLE, TN

METROPOLITAN NASHVILLE GENERAL HOSPITAL
NASHVILLE, TN

MIDDLE TENNESSEE MENTAL HEALTH INSTITUTE
NASHVILLE, TN

NASHVILLE METROPOLITAN BORDEAUX HOSPITAL
NASHVILLE, TN

NASHVILLE REHABILITATION HOSPITAL
NASHVILLE, TN

PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL AT VANDERBILT
NASHVILLE, TN

SOUTHERN HILLS MEDICAL CENTER
NASHVILLE, TN www.yourpracticestartshere.com

ST. THOMAS HEALTH SERVICES
NASHVILLE, TN

VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
NASHVILLE, TN

VETERANS AFFAIRS MEDICAL CENTER
NASHVILLE, TN www.nashville.med.va.gov

This list does not even include about another ten or so hospitals
located in between Crossville and the major cities.

Plus.. Tennessee has Tenncare which provide free health care to anyone
who is uninsurable or unable to afford health care.

Heck, our Govenor is from NY. He can here poor , became a millionaire
and now is the highest elected official in the state. Most folks who
come from somewhere else to Tennessee, never go home. They love the
state. I think you would too. Shoot, I think Sam would love it down
here. They make Dell computers just a mile from my office.
Rob
Old November 22nd 04, 05:24 PM
Rob Mitchell

I think they all start out working. How long they work is the question
after that. LOL
Rob Mitchell, LUTCF

(RSHaas) wrote in message ...
"They make Dell computers just a mile from my office.
Rob

Do they make any that work?

Old Haasie

Old November 29th 04, 03:42 AM
sandirhodes

Interesting. I have used Dell exclusively for years (personal and 3 businesses). Since going exclusive, I have had no problems
with computers. None.

Now their printers ...

sandirhodes